School to school Support
The staff at Kingsbury Primary School are outward looking and have a diverse range of skills to support learners with a variety of Special Educational Needs (SEN).
We are able to offer support for schools in a variety of different areas:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Significant Learning Difficulties (SLD)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Physical Difficulties
- Speech Language and Communication Needs (SLCN)
- Behaviour difficulties linked to learning needs.
- IEP Writing
- Target Setting
- Monitoring Pupil Progress
- Moving and Handling
- Team Teach training
- Transition Support for pupil moving schools
Training can be provided to individuals, small groups and whole school.
OUTREACH PACKAGES & PRICES
Please contact the school if you require any additional information relating to our Outreach support.