School to school Support
The staff at Kingsbury Primary School are outward looking and have a diverse range of skills to support learners with a variety of Special Educational Needs (SEN).
We are able to offer support for schools in a variety of different areas:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Significant Learning Difficulties (SLD)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Physical Difficulties
- Speech Language and Communication Needs (SLCN)
- Behaviour difficulties linked to learning needs.
- Moving and Handling
- Team Teach training
- Transition Support for pupil moving schools
Training can be provided to individuals, small groups and whole school.
School to School Support
Please contact the school if you require any additional information relating to our Outreach support.